We know that this blog's mission is not to make fun of anyone and/or help anyone have fun. But sometimes it is just impossible to get people to understand something without making fun of them and/or having fun with them. That is why, we expect anyone who is smart enough to relate his/her name to his/her initial to be be tolerant and easygoing. We also want them to take our funs seriously. We are dead serious!
* Our favorite Mr. G is continuing his adventures By the way, we have just learned that he is not Dr. G but Mr. G. Mr. G, as his students tell, loves to give examples that include the clause, "because she is hot." Our favorite Mr. G calls Paris Hilton a slut and then, by accident, gets a big R from a hot woman on campus. We are never sure if it was a mere accident. Nobody knows, the "six degrees of people calling Paris Hilton bad words" might have worked here.
* Some people suggest that the Student Affairs Office should change its name to "PP", standing for Parties and Penalties. God! This office loves arranging parties: Beginning of the year party, Middle of the year party, and End of the year party. They also love to call you and tell you that someone in the university is angry at you . PP is a nice name actually, but it lacks a letter: F. So let's change the name of the Student Affairs to PPF. What does it stand for? Parties, Penalties, and Farewells.
* Whenever I cross the cars at the AUI-S garage, I get embarrassed. Boy, it is very difficult. Here is a Hyundai Sonata, and there is a 2010 Chevrolet. In front of me is the famous black Ford, and behind me is the small yellow Kafer. One hardly can breathe there, among all those breathtaking last models of car. The only solution for this mess is to charge a fee for parking. Yeah, that is what I learnt in my Microeconomics class.
* This coming AUI-S party is going to be crazy. How do I know? It is very simple. Look at those girls with 25 kg of make up on. Boy, I feel sorry for them. They have decided to use all the colors, including the ultra-violate ones, to test the taste of the boys. The color with the most, "Oh! Look at that" will be announced as the party night make up. However, it should be said that our parties are no way like the proms. This advice is particularly beneficial for those who have watched all the seven episodes of the American Pie. So, Don't move a lot.
* Although the American University of Iraq-Sulaimani requires all its students to speak English on campus, AUI-S is one step away from becoming a small India. You hear languages there that it would have been impossible to hear otherwise. No one, even the EWPLI students, seem to be proud speaking English. Everyone speaks a second language. I always hear "hoe gaat het?" when passing by the Dutch. I also here conversations going on in Turkish, "Nasilsin? Iyiyim, sen nasilsin" Not to speak about Kurdish and Arabic which are formal and spread all over the campus. Now, imagine Sarah Palin reading this small piece of news, wouldn't she insist more that U.S. is under threat?
You get kind of disappointed and say, "It was not funny!" You are not angry for only not being funny, but because it was not funny on a Friday night. If we were so dissappointing, don't hesitate and send us your funny AUI-S stories. They will get published, if there were no four letter word!