Dear Student Voice readers... This column will be dedicated for the small pieces of news we get from the students. Send whatever you have to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or share it with us on our Facebook and/or Twitter pages. Here is the first part:
* Dr. G smokes while in class. Is this also a part of the American exceptional-ism?
* Professor (B.S) always tells the male students to arrange the desks and tells the female students to relax while the males are doing the job. Dear Professor, are you a feminist or you think you are at a guy's fitness gym?
*Dr. H has a very nice English accent. The accent is not funny, but when he speaks, he reminds you of Russel Peters.
* Dr. S always comes to class, calls on roll, and tells a student to explain the topic. And that is it. We didn't know that being a professor of science is so easy.
* Some students blame their friends for not helping them cheat on the exam. They regard it as an act of treason. These students might have read a different version of the Ten Commandments. This version begins with "You shall not kill, you shall not steal, but you shall cheat."
* AUI-S Students received an e-mail from Dashnye Daloye, the head of Student Affairs entitled "AUI-S has Talent".
Wow!! congratulations. What was that again?
"AUI-S has Talent"
Could you be more specific Miss Daloye? How can a student realize his/her talents?
"Can you juggle? Can you impersonate a teacher? Can you dance? Can you play an instrument? Any and all talent is welcome!"
* There is an English lecturer (Mr.P), who makes fun of his students' English. We suggest to the students to make him say "ق" و" غ" two times, and we will see who will be more funny.
* The restrooms near the cabins has turned into a garbage. It is always nice to leave a footprint when you do something nice!